RTM is a software for measurement of position uncertainty of round and index tables according the guidelines of VDI/DGQ 3441, VDI 2617, ISO 230-2. The software works in connection with electronic autocollimators of ELCOMAT series (except ELCOMAT direct series) and polygon mirror as angle reference.
The software allows to measure the dividing error of index tables, wobble error as well as the evaluation of the position uncertainty and positioning accuracy of round tables.
RTM was developed to meet the needs in machine building industry and is a proven standard software, used in many facilities worldwide.
In connection with the electronic autocollimator of the ELCOMAT series a measuring accuracy in the sub-arcsec-range can achieved.
Measurement and evaluation
The Software RTM was developed according the recommendations of VDI/DGQ- und ISO230-2 guidelines for the evaluation of the rotatory positioning accuracy of round tables and offers the following features:
- Definition of Measure- (nominal-) positions on the specimen as full circle or pitch circle with fixed angle difference (also > 360°), or fully free choosable
- optional acquisition of the pitch and/or roll error by 2 autocollimator (X, Y) axis at the same time
- Storage and consideration of the known (by certification) position depending errors of the used angle reference (polygon mirror)
- Support of the linear, pendulum and pilgrim step positioning procedure, optional uni- or bidirectional
- Manually, remote controlled or triggered acquisition of measuring values of the autocollimator
- Optionally manual input of measuring data
- Saving of all measuring parameters in measuring templates for comfortable repetition of measurements
- Evaluation and representation of measuring results according the guidelines of VDI/DGQ 3441, VDI 2617, ISO 230-2 (others on inquiry implementable)
- Computation and presentation of allaccording the guidelines demanded parameters like systematic deviation, backlash, repeatability, position error, accuracy
- Evaluation (reports) with protocols and graphics on the basis of the used evaluation guideline with freely choosable protocol texts and logo
- Saving and printouts of the measuring reports
- Password protocted Software-Service-Mode to avoid accidentally changes of settings and parameters
More information available under www.oeggmbh.com .