Goniometer II Universal
In contrast to the Goniometer II Standard the Goniometer is equipped with two autocollimators:
- Autocollimator AKG 300/65/14.7
- Autocollimator AKG 300/65/14.7 MDD
Thereby this Goniometer can be used to measure dihedral and deflection angles as well the pyramidal error of prisms. The combination of the two autocollimators allows the use as a relativ Goniometer , too. In this case no master prism is required.
For evaluation of the measurement values with a PC the software GonioWin is included with delivery.
Base unit with sturdy design in order to achieve thermal stability and long-term accuracy:
- Consisting of base plate, housing, swinging arm, adjustable supporting table, high precision axis, incremental divided circle with photoelectric reading, collimator stand
- Swinging arm 360° rotatable (collimator stand removed)
- Collimator stand for mounting of a collimator or autocollimator with 65 mm tube diameter
- Autocollimator holder (on swinging arm), and collimator holder (on fixed collimator stand)
- Measurement of dihedral angles in reflection of plane-optical components and of optical prisms (absolute measurement)
- Measurement of dihedral angles in reflection of plane-optical components and of optical prisms (relative measurement)
- Exat angle measurement of regular and irregular polygon mirrors
- Measurement of deflection angle of optical prisms
- Measurement of the pyramidal error of prisms and polygon mirrors
More information as well as sketches for the different applications you will find here.
Every autocollimator/collimator is equipped with a 6V/5W bulb. Other illumination (LED or light conductive fibre illumination) must be ordered separately.
Additionally a motorized tripod for the goniometer can be purchased.
photo-electronic with electronic signal evaluation
- Number of lines
- Number of sensors
|Swivelling range|| 360°
appr. 270° (with spectral unit or collimator)
- Accuracy of single measurement
- Mean error of a series measurement
|Adjustment||Eyepiece visual (optional with CCD-camera)|
|Data acquisition||PC (incl. Software)|
|241 022||Digital Goniometer II Universal|